Charlotte, NC – May 5, 2011 – Paper Corn Media Inc has released Android version of the popular iPhone/iPad game Color Blaster. Color Blaster Game for Android is now available for download from Google’s Android Market. In the near future, the game will also be available from Amazon Appstore & Appia channel partners like Handango.
Color Blaster Game is a mix of simple everyday physics and unlimited fun. The game is easy to get started, but not too difficult to master once you figure out the tricks. The instantly addictive Color Blaster game starts with easy levels making sure you can practice before getting into more complex stages. The game offers for high quality graphics & animation.
iOS version of Color Blaster Game has been featured by Apple under “New & Noteworthy”, “What’s Hot” and “Staff Favorites” sections. An app reviewer described Color Blaster Game as “Angry Birds Meets Cut The Rope.” Another app review website wrote “Color Blaster Game lets you splatter ’til your heart is content – and the greatest part is there is no clean up afterward.”
Here is what fans of Color Blaster Game wrote about the full version:
- “Fun physics type strategy game that’s bright, colorful, and addicting to play. I’m hooked.”
- “one of those hidden gems waiting to be picked up ! so just grab it ! you won’t be disappointed.”
- “superb graphics and sound and gameplay. Highly recommended.”
- “keep you challenged for non stop fun”
HOW TO PLAY:
You goal is to blast the color-filled lightbulbs with spinning pinwheel. Drag the pinwheel to use it like a slingshot, point the arrow towards the target and let it go by lifting your finger from the screen. Use the obstructions to bounce the pinwheel or ride a bubble to fly into a light bulb. Use your imagination and the rules of commonly used physics and geometry to conquer the game.
- Total of 75 levels in the initial release
- 5 stages each with 15 levels of varied difficulties
- HD quality images with superb animation
- Runs on phones & tablets with Android version 2.2 or later and ARM7 chipset
- Powerups and bonus points
- Options to control background music & sound effects
- Facebook fan-only hints page
“Color Blaster Game” is currently available for only US $1.00.